On Thursday, June 1st, Christine Peters is hosting “A Healthy Mind is Money in the Bank: a panel discussion on mental health treatment and resources” This two-hour long event is open to the public is starting at 5:30pm in the Riverfront Library in Yonkers. Light refreshments will be available.
The event will be moderated by Joseph Pinion III with panelists to include:
- Michael Orth, MSW – Commissioner of Westchester County Department of Community Health
- Dr. William Mullane – WJCS Director of Innovation, Integration, and Community Partnerships
- Audrey McInerney – President of NAMI Westchester
- Jason Duncan, PhD – President and Founder of CBTAAA
- Suzanne Schwartzberg – Author
There will be a structured panel discussion section with the panelists followed by an open question and answer section with the audience. The panel discussion section will cover the following topics:
- What are some resources available to me with/without insurance?
- What are some mental health trends since COVID?
- What role does government play?
- What role can constituents play?
- What are treatment options?
Complimentary headsets for translation into Spanish will be available.
Register for the free event here: